‘SPIN TO WIN’ FREE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ‘Spin to Win’ free draw (Free Draw) is run by Firstcar Limited (the Promoter).
- Both employees and the immediate family of employees of the Promoter are not permitted to enter the Free Draw.
- The Free Draw will run from midnight on 14th July 2023 to midnight on 14th July 2024 inclusive (Free Draw Period). Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
- In order to be entered into the Free Draw, entrants must enter through the online entry mechanism at the website www.firstcar.co.uk/win
- Entrants must be 16 years old or over on the date of entry and resident in the UK.
- Entrants can only enter the Free Draw once during the Free Draw Period and multiple entries will be voided.
- Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- There is a wide variety of prizes on offer which over the course of the 12-month period are subject to change (collectively the Free Draw Prizes).
- All Free Draw Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and no alternatives, cash or otherwise, will be offered.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Free Draw software on an ad hoc basis during the Free Draw Period.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and Free Draw Prizes will be delivered electronically in the case of an electronic prize or posted in the case of a physical prize.
- Winners of the Road Angel and Snooper prouducts must send a picture of the product in their car within 28 days of receipt of prize and consent for this content to be shared for promotional purposes.
- Winners of the BOTB £5 vouchers must be 18 years old or over on the date of entry.
- All prizes must be claimed within 28 days of the winner being notified by email.
- All Free Draw entrants that match the following criteria will be automatically entered into a second free draw to win a car (WAC Free Draw):
a) Entrants must be 16 years old or over on the date of entry;
b) Entrants must be learning to drive or have have passed their driving test within the last 3 years; and
c) Entrants must be resident in the UK (together the WAC Entry Criteria).
- The WAC Free Draw is run by the Promoter and watch-learn-drive.com Limted trading as SmartDriving (SmartDriving), and both employees and the immediate family of employees of the Promoter and SmartDriving are not permitted to enter the WAC Free Draw.
- Qualifying entrants will only be entered to the WAC Free Draw once during the Free Draw Period.
- The WAC prize is a nearly new car which will be purchased by Promoter in July ’24 with a value of £15,000 (WAC Prize).
- The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
- The WAC Prize winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
- The WAC Prize winner will be notified by e-mail or phone.
- The WAC Prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make their own arrangements.
- The WAC Prize does not include car insurance and this will need to be arranged by the individual in advance of collecting the car.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification or evidence of the WAC Entry Criteria before receiving their Prize.
- By entering the Free Draw and/or the WAC Free Draw (if eligible), entrants agree to:
a) these terms and conditions; and
b) being contacted by the Promoter and SmartDriving by post, phone, e-mail or text for marketing purposes, if they opt-in at the point of entry. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
- Entrants can opt-out of SMS marketing by replying to the Promoter’s text messages, however this reply will be charged at your standard network rate. Entrants can also do this for free by e-mailing [email protected]
- By entering, the winner agrees to their name and general location being used for publicity purposes.
- Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Free Draw and the WAC Free Draw at any time during the Free Draw Period without prior notice. Any changes will be posted online at www.firstcar.co.uk/win
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Free Draw or the WAC Free Draw, the final decision of the Promoter shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the Free Draw, WAC Free Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to, entries or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any other causes outside its control, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or the downloading of any materials in connection with, the Free Draw or WAC Free Draw.
- For further information, you can contact the Promoter in relation to the Free Draw or WAC Free Draw by emailing [email protected]