FirstCar 2018 win a car competition - terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions for Firstcar Limited and Ingenie Services Limited Prize Draw
1. This competition is run by Firstcar Limited and Ingenie Services Limited.
2. This competition is open to all UK residents who are 17 or over at the time of the draw, except employees of Firstcar Limited and Ingenie Services Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2018.
4. The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
5. Firstcar Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
6. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
8. Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
9. The prize is a Vauxhall Corsa 1.4i 75PS EcoFLEX Energy 3dr.
10. The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
11. The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
12. By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
13. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by Firstcar Ltd and Ingenie Services Limited for marketing purposes.