Learner insurance allows you to clock-up more of those all-important hours on the road in someone else's car, without them having to worry about losing their no claims bonus. Check out our list of partners below - they all have something slightly different to offer, so why not get a quote from them all and see which one is right for you. Then when you've passed your test, take a look at our panel of new driver insurance partners by clicking here.
Collingwood Learners offer Short-Term Learner Driver Insurance. With policies available from 28 days to 24 weeks with the option to top up from just 7 days. You can insure your own vehicle or someone else's car (as specified on the policy). You also get the option to insure a second vehicle for half the premium of your first vehicle when insuring both vehicles at the same time.
- Cover from 28 days to 24 weeks
- Top up from just 7 days
- 50% discount on second car
Use the code “FIRSTCAR17” and if you purchase a short-term policy from Collingwood Learners you will receive £20 off the quoted price.
Confused.com are the first price comparison site in the UK. Their primary focus is saving people money and giving customers that driver win! They compare over 100 leading insurers including Admiral, Churchill, AXA, LV and more to find you their best deal.
Why use Confused.com?
- We make it easy for you to compare by showing your cheapest annual and monthly prices.
- Different levels of cover for each quote are shown clearly in the results table.
- We search for quotes from trusted brands such as AA, Admiral, Churchill, Tesco and many more.
Girls Drive Better is a specialist insurance broker providing insurance to Learner and newly qualified drivers. We have a variety of options available that will cover you from getting your provisional licence through to when you can throw away the L plates! Monthly policies are available or you can take advantage of our Provisional Licence upgrade scheme that covers you after you have passed your test, no need to take out another policy or pay more money, no hidden fess or cancellation charges! Call us now on 033 336 60074 to discuss your options.
- UK Breakdown Cover and legal expenses included
- Instant cover with easy payment terms
- Fast track your own No Claims Bonus
Terms and conditions apply. PS. We insure Boys as well!!
If you're a Learner Driver aged 17 to 25 looking for your own car insurance policy, then our Black Box insurance could be perfect for you. Our policy doesn't end when you pass your test, instead it carries on with you and the cost stays the same!
With no curfews or restrictions, you get regular feedback on how well you’re doing, to help you improve! Get a quote and see how much you could save! Why Choose Think Insurance?
- No curfews – drive any time
- Discounts for low mileage
- Start earning your own No Claims Bonus
Call the FirstCar number now on 0800 223 0225 or click on the button to receive a quote.
Practise driving in your family or friend’s car with Marmalade’s Learner Driver Insurance
- For 17 – 34 year olds
- Flexible 30, 60 or 90 day cover with options to renew for 7 or 14 days
- No risk to the owners No Claims Discount!
- Excellent 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Terms & conditions apply. Please see Marmalade website for details.
PLEASE CALL THE DEDICATED FIRSTCAR QUOTE LINE ON
0800 085 6119
We’re the UK’s largest specialist motor insurance broker and we’re able to offer competitive insurance policies for new drivers and those that are learning to drive. Call the dedicated FirstCar quotations line on 0800 085 6119 today!
- Cover for you to learn to drive in a car, even if you don’t own it. Policies available from 1 month to 1 year and 50% discount if you insure yourself on both parents vehicles.
- Fluxscore – A policy that gives you the opportunity to save money on your insurance by offering you updates on your driving on a daily basis via a smartphone app. You can see your renewal premium reducing with good driving.
- Discounts available for fitting a dashcam, being a member of an owners club and for completing a Pass Plus course!